The Vicphysics Teachers’ Network is a group of Victorian teachers and academics. Please visit our website .
The purpose of the Vicphysics Teachers’ Network is to support physics education in Victoria by:
- being a voice for physics teachers,
- supporting the networking of physics teachers,
- organising professional development activities for physics teachers,
- maintaining this website of resources for teachers and students,
- organising events for physics students,
- providing advice to curriculum and examination bodies,
- distributing regularly an electronic newsletter to teachers,
- providing necessary physics equipment to disadvantaged schools, when the funds permit,
- researching student participation in physics as well as the physics teaching profession.
To become a member contact the group here. Membership of the group is open to any person interested in physics education.